Wednesday 11 January 2017

COP3 - TIMEPLAN

Procrastination is a problem that has stopped me from becoming the next Bill Gates. It's a monkey on your back that tells you to continuously watch Sausage dogs on Youtube. I'm not an active member of time plans but I thought I'd give it a go starting from the beginning of November and all the way up to the deadline. 

It helped me structure the heavy workflow and organise myself. As I was designing and blogging two campaigns the workload often becomes very confusing. My young brain couldn't make sense off all the blogging and designing I needed to do, so by planning my time I was able to efficiently organise myself. This wasn't to say that procrastination went away. It will alway be there but by setting daily goals you can see what you need to achieve, day in day out instead of constantly guessing.

Below are a few of the time plans (I didn't want to post like 20 on here). The majority of goals I achieve and some I didn't.











No comments:

Post a Comment